There are many reasons to get an NVTA Certification
Teaching online can be a challenge. Learning how to master technology enables you to create a learning environment that is as good as – or even better than – learning in-person.
Improve your practice
You can become the best in the industry and show true dedication to your students and the profession.
Become a 21st Century Educator
Being a great teacher in the classroom is an amazing accomplishment. Learning how to do it both in-person and online allows you to really push the boundaries of what a 21st-century educator can be.
The NVTA Certification Creates Career Opportunities
- Teachers taking the NVTA certification course have the option to gain 3-grad credits through Adams State University.
- Every K-12 school is already investing in online education or will be investing in online education soon
- Colleges are increasingly moving their classes online
- Online education is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Enables teachers to create a new career that allows working from home
- Students today live in a virtual environment socially and educationally
- Separate yourself from the pack when applying for a job
How much does it cost to become a Certified Virtual Teacher?
There is a non-refundable fee for $599 to cover the cost of the program. This must be made prior to starting the program.
Included in the fee:
- Access to the NVTA Digital Textbook
- An assigned Evaluator for each stage
- Access to the NVTA learning management system to upload videos and manage your certification progress
- NVTA membership for 1 year
- Access to video library once you complete the certification
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to a discussion board for any questions or concerns about coursework or the process
There is also an optional $165 fee to convert the NVTA certification course into 3 graduate credits through Adams State University