The NVTA Certification Creates Career Opportunities
- Online education is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world
- Colleges are increasingly moving their classes online
- Students today live in a virtual environment socially and educationally
- Separate yourself from the pack when applying for a job
How much does it cost to become a Certified Virtual Teacher?
There is a non-refundable fee for $599 to cover the cost of the program. This must be made prior to starting the program.
Included in the fee:
- Access to the NVTA Digital Readings
- Access to the NVTA learning management system manage your certification progress
- NVTA membership for 1 year
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to a discussion board for any questions or concerns about coursework or the process
- Ability to convert the NVTA certification course into 3 graduate credits through Adams State University with a $165 fee.
*We offer a 10% discount for organizations enrolling 25+ staff members
Training of Trainers
Hosting a Training of Trainers (ToT) is a great option if you would like to host a one-day, 6-hour training for top level adminstrators at your campus or district. ToTs are available in-person and virtually for up to to 12 staff members. Please contact us today for information on scheduling a ToT at your school, district, or organization!