The NVTA Certification Creates Career Opportunities
Online education is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world
Colleges are increasingly moving their classes online
Students today live in a virtual environment socially and educationally
Separate yourself from the pack when applying for a job
NVTA Certification Course Graduate Credit
The NVTA is proudly partnered with Adams State University to allow every teacher who takes our certification course to optionally convert it into 3 graduate credits. Learn more about certification course pricing here.
How much does it cost to become
a Certified Virtual Teacher?
There is a non-refundable fee for $599 to cover the cost of the program. This must be made prior to starting the program.
Included in the fee:
- Access to the NVTA Digital Readings
- Access to the NVTA learning management system manage your certification progress
- NVTA membership for 1 year
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to a discussion board for any questions or concerns about coursework or the process
- Ability to convert the NVTA certification course into 3 graduate credits through Adams State University with a $165 fee.
*We offer a 10% discount for organizations enrolling 25+ staff members. Contact us for more information