The NVTA Certification Creates Career Opportunities
Online education is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world
Colleges are increasingly moving their classes online
Students today live in a virtual environment socially and educationally
Separate yourself from the pack when applying for a job
NVTA Certification Course Graduate Credit
The NVTA is proudly partnered with Adams State University and the Americal College of Education to allow every teacher who takes our certification course to optionally convert it into 3 graduate credits. Learn more about certification course pricing here.
How much does it cost to become
a Certified Virtual Teacher?
There is a non-refundable fee for $599 to cover the cost of the program. This must be made prior to starting the program.
Included in the fee:
- Access to the NVTA Digital Readings
- Access to the NVTA learning management system manage your certification progress
- NVTA membership for 1 year
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to a discussion board for any questions or concerns about coursework or the process
- Ability to convert the NVTA certification course into 3 graduate credits through Adams State University with a $165 fee OR American College of Education with a $100 fee.
*We offer a 10% discount for organizations enrolling 25+ staff members. Contact us for more information